"Does this monitor support 4k," I ask, fully aware that I will never display anything higher than 800x600 on it
Okay I rewrote everything
It is 2020 and they have not yet made a pair of glasses that translate all text you look at to your language and display it over the original text.
I want Google Lens on my glasses, not some MP3 player or SMS notifications.
I wanna look at a plant and go "ah yes, this is an Asiatic Dayflower; very pretty".
I wanna walk into a fancy restaurant and understand what the menus say.
(this is a joke, which should be obvious based on the name)
Always says please and thank you to your digital assistant. They might have feelings too, and they're trying their best.
Questions to ask about your infinite scroll / things that suck about infinite scroll
* can you navigate to the footer?
* can you use control/command f to locate elements on the “page”
* can you bookmark what you’re looking at
* does the URL automatically update to reflect the content you are looking at
* can you share what you’re looking at by copying and pasting the URL in the address bar?
Chapter 4: The Gentle Prince
This chapter is an 11–14-minute read.
22, she/her, trans, plural
Admin of kitty.systems
A small server for people who like cats and/or privacy.